Monday, January 19, 2009

Grilled Chicken

Ok....I am a computer...techie.....IDIOT! I do not know why I can't upload videos right onto Blogger...if the are 3 - 4 min. it takes about 2 hours, if they are 4 -5 min they take almost 5 hours...and if they are 1 second over 5 min they will not upload at all! I have tried this on both our computers...old and new???!!!:) I do not know what to do? Anyway here is the link to the new video on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3-k7cK-hg&feature=channel_page


Here is my basic recipe for the marinade.

1 plastic bag
6 chicken breast
1 cup Italian dressing
1/2 cup either soy or teriyaki sauce...I prefer teriyaki
2 tablespoons of any kind of spicy seasoning...I use Montreal Seasoning
Soak for 3 hours or as long as all night.
Grill

YUMMY!

No comments: