Sunday, January 25, 2009

Taking a Trip

Hello guys...I am so sorry that I have not written a new post lately. I ahve been out of town speaking for the past week. I am sure that I could not travel for any length of time and do well eating. I would have to make some major adjustments if I traveled. I was bored driving and food seemed like a good thing to munch on while I was away. I did make good choices but it was so much harder thatn when I was in my controlled enviroment at home! I would have to come up with a serious plan! I had a great time...I took my 11 year old daughter with me. I was fun to have her one on one! I am very internional about that time since I have 5 children!

I will try to get the video made soon about my favorite dish to make with left over grilled chicken!

No comments: